7 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari
This exceptional 7 days Uganda gorilla trekking safari doesn’t only introduce you to the Giant Apes but also combines other interesting wildlife within the country. Generally, you will enjoy gorilla trekking within the Jungles of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park in south-western Uganda, chimpanzee tracking in Kibale Forest National Park found in western Uganda as well as game drives and boat cruise in Queen Elizabeth National Park also situated in western Uganda.
This Package includes accommodation in some of the most exquisite Safari Lodges, relishing some of the most mouth-watering local and International cuisines and transport by a comfortable 4WD vehicle.
7 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari Itinerary highlights
- Day 1: Transfer to Kibale Forest National Park.
- Day 2: Chimpanzee tracking and visit to Bigodi Wetland Sanctuary.
- Day 3: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park and afternoon game drive.
- Day 4: Game drive and launch cruise within Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Day 5: Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park enroute the Ishasha Sector.
- Day 6: Gorilla trekking within Bwindi National Park and the Batwa cultural Experience.
- Day 7: Departure/transfer to Kampala.
The package includes;
- A gorilla permit (at $600) that includes park entrance and guide fees.
- Chimpanzee tracking permit.
- Park entrance fees to Queen Elizabeth and Kibale Forest National Parks.
- Game drives.
- Launch cruise.
- Ground transportation by comfortable 4WD vehicle including fuel.
- Bottled water during the Safari.
- All other activities in the Itinerary such as the Batwa experience, visit to Bigodi wetland Sanctuary and visit to Nakayima tree.
- Accommodation for 6 days.
- Meals as per the meal plan.
- A full time English speaking driver/guide
The Package excludes
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal expenses such as cigarettes, laundry services, porter fees, telephone bills, tips, drinks except those provided during meals and buying souvenirs.
- Other activities not indicated in the Itinerary.